Friday, August 16, 2013

See you in 18 :)


Well, tonight's the night!! I'm getting set apart at 8 and then I'll be spending a few days in Utah before I enter the MTC on Wednesday! I can hardly believe that this has come so quickly! But I am very excited and can't wait to get started :)

I would love to hear from everyone throughout my mission! I can check my email once a week, and my email is:
ashlyn.galloway@myldsmail.net

My Address starting September will be:

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Galloway
Kentucky Lousville Mission
1325 Eastern Parkway,
Louisville, KY, 40204

My Address for the next 12ish days (at the MTC) will be:

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Galloway
SEP02 KY-LOU
2023 N 900 E Unit 845
Provo, UT, 84602

Thanks for all the love and support! You all are seriously the best :)

Love,
Sister Ashlyn Galloway

No comments:

Post a Comment