Monday, March 2, 2015

Two Baptisms and my Testimony

I only have few minutes to email today, but I thought I'd share a little about my week!  I have a lot to do today. I'm assuming that coming home Wednesday MIGHT make up for a shorter email ;)


This week T and E were baptized!! One of the Elders, who actually found T a few transfers ago, was able to come up and baptize her. Both baptisms went really well and they were very excited :) 




I can't believe how fast the time has flown. In the past 18 and a half months, I've come to understand the Atonement so much more than I did before. I know that prayer is a two way communication and that Heavenly Father answers the prayer of faith. I know that he will move mountains for us and our loved ones. I also know that The Book of Mormon is true. Through it, we come to know our Savior in a powerful way. I know that there is power in the basics of the gospel. If we will focus on gospel principles, we will be happy and find solutions. The gospel blesses families and leads us to happiness even if we have difficult circumstances. I love my Savior. He has strengthened me and always given me exactly what I needed. I have found so much joy in serving Him. By loosing my life in His service, I've found it. I know that Heavenly Father loved us enough to call Joseph Smith as a prophet. I know that he did see Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and that he did restore Christ's church on the earth. The Holy Ghost has witnessed that to me many times throughout my mission. It is so important to keep the Holy Ghost in our lives. It is by so doing, that we are cleansed, and retain a remission of our sins throughout our lives. I know that Heavenly Father has given us all the tools we need to be happy now and to return to his presence clean and pure. I know that those tools are the Gospel, complete with priesthood authority. I have a testimony of sincere prayer, frequent scripture study, and of the power that partaking of the sacrament each week. The things that I believe about the Gospel aren't different from what they were 18 months ago, but my capacity to live it and the depth of my personal conversion has grown. I will always be so grateful for this chance I've had to be one of Heavenly Father's missionaries...because I love Him.


E's Baptism!


No comments:

Post a Comment